My Photo
Name:
Location: Bath, United Kingdom

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Bunnies, Bunnies, it must be Bunnies.......

Today I am horrifically tired, after 2 nights in a row where I have barely slept. I finally dropped off at around 5.10am this morning and then over-slept until 7.15am whereupon I awoke in a violent frenzy of panic and confusion. I couldn’t speak even remotely coherently and once more gibbered my way to the car trying to remember how car keys worked and what my feet were for.

I just about managed all this. I didn’t forget to get dressed or leave my bag on the car roof or any of the dopey sleep-deprived things I know I am capable of. However I did get dressed without looking so didn't notice for sometime that I was covered head to foot in fluff . I then remembered that I had brought one of my beloved fluffers (bunnies) Laszlo in last night for some attention. He has been very grumpy of late and I thought he needed a hug (I am not anthropomorphising him unnecessarily, he kicks his bedroom door like a teenager when stroppy).

So, there we were bonding on the sofa when he decided to shed something nearing a ton of fluff. He of course looking no different, but me looking as though I had turned into a Remington Fuzz-away. Being a black and white bunny, of course he carefully chose to deposit the white bits only all over my entirely black outfit and quite clearly when I discarded the fluffsome t-shirt I had draped it carefully over the skirt I planned to wear today. I blame it on being unable to think as a result of insomnia.

In an attempt to resolve these issues, I am today shovelling coffee by the bucket load and periodically wrapping Sellotape round my hand and aggressively brushing my garments (rather ineffectually as it happens, the fluff having decided it rather likes its new home).

Is it home time yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home