My Photo
Name:
Location: Bath, United Kingdom

Friday, April 15, 2005

I'll take the fifth

This week I have discovered that if you sit and worry over what to write in your blog, then you’ll have nothing to say. I have been wracking my brain all week and getting progressively more irate about it. I finally gave myself a stern talking to: “Why on earth did you create a blog if you have nothing to say in it you foolish woman?” but then I just felt guilty, apologised to myself but I was even less sure what to write.

I did think of writing about another dream I had; it was bonfire night and I was driving to a Kiss gig (of course) and trying to pick up a friend on the way, who suddenly lived in a very complicated building that I couldn’t get into. But the details just sort of faded into dream fog after that and I couldn’t pick out what happended next. "What a stupid and boring dream" I thought to myself, "I can't write about that".

I then thought of writing about Wide Sargasso Sea, which I have just read and been terribly impressed by, but then I have to write an essay about it for Uni and why waste all my brilliant insights and expansive thoughts here when I should really get my act together and finish my frickin’ essay (oh god, I really have to finish that essay!!)

The upshot of all this is that I have absolutely nothing to say. How annoying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home